Updated: November 04, 2020
We are very happy we have successfully been able to continue providing your eye care throughout this pandemic.
In compliance with the CDC, OSHA, American Optometric Association, and Indiana Optometric Association guidelines, we will be continuing heightened disinfection and safety protocols and implementing additional precautions to ensure the safety and health of patients and employees. These protocols include:
- Our doors are no longer locked; however, we continue to limit the number of people in the office to ensure safe social distancing.
- We encourage patients to call the office, and if possible, schedule glasses and contact lenses pick-ups, adjustments, repairs, and frame selections.
- Visitors will be limited to the patient only, unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or caregiver.
- All employees and patients will be screened upon arrival for COVID-19-related symptoms, including having your temperature taken, before entering the office.
- If you are COVID-19+, are awaiting COVID test results, under quarantine for a close contact, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or flu-like symptoms please do not enter our office. Please be considerate of our staff and other patients, some of whom may be high-risk! The only way for us to stay open and in business is to abide by these rules and protect our staff, doctors, and patients.
- All employees and patients will be required to wear a mask (patients should arrive with their own mask). Masks are to be worn the entire time you are in the office and must cover your nose and mouth. We will not allow bandanas, neck gaiters, vented masks or any other masks not recommended by the CDC.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Employees will be disinfecting high-touch areas, exam rooms and equipment with EPA-approved products between each patient, and employees will be washing hands before and after every patient encounter.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. You can be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep you and us safe, while providing you with exceptional eye care.
Dr. Verbeck, Dr. Seavers, Erin, Sammie, Corinne, and Anne