Updated: April 27, 2020
Harmony EyeCare is excited to announce that we have been given the clear by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Governor Holcomb to resume seeing all patients. This has been a difficult 6 weeks for everyone and we cannot wait to see you again!
We will begin scheduling patients this Friday, May 1st . If you were previously scheduled and had to be cancelled, we will be calling you to get you back on the schedule as soon as possible. If you are a new or existing patient in need of glasses, contacts, routine vision care, urgent or emergent care, glasses adjustments/repairs, or delivery of glasses/contacts-WE CAN SEE YOU! Please call our office at 812-423-4984 to schedule your appointment.
Beginning on Friday, April 30th, our normal hours will resume:
Monday – 8:30AM-5:00PM
Tuesday – 9:30AM-6:00PM
Wednesday – 8:30AM-5:00PM
Thursday – 8:30AM-5:00PM
Friday – 8:30AM-5:00PM
Saturday* – 8:30AM-12:00PM *1st and 3rd Saturday of the month
In compliance with the CDC, OSHA, American Optometric Association, and Indiana Optometric Association guidelines, we will be continuing heightened disinfection and safety protocols and implementing additional precautions to ensure the safety and health of patients and employees. These protocols include:
- We will be open, but our doors will be locked in order to limit the number of people in the office to ensure safe social distancing.
- Patients should call the office upon arrival and our staff will assist you.
- Visitors will be limited to the patient only, unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or caregiver.
- All employees and patients will be screened upon arrival for COVID-19-related symptoms, including having your temperature taken, before entering the office.
- All employees and patients will be required to wear a mask (patients should arrive with their own mask).
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds.
- Employees will be disinfecting high-touch areas, exam rooms and equipment with EPA-approved products between each patient, and employees will be washing hands before and after every patient encounter.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout these past few weeks. We are navigating uncharted waters, but you can be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep you and us safe, while still providing exceptional eye care.
Dr. Verbeck, Dr. Seavers, Erin, Sammie, Corinne, and Anne